Brenton Ward Real Estate
ABN 57 501 064 871
Phone +61 412 348 212
Fax 61 08 8333 3069
Registered Agents, Auctioneers, Property Managers, Trainers.
PO Box 3150 Norwood 5067
Money in your Pocket"
& LEGAL MATTERS
Copyright © 1998-2005
Use a professional negotiator next time you
purchase a property.
You can save $1,000's
long has the property been on the market?
* How much will the owner take?
* Is the property in sound condition?
These and other important questions together with the information and
professional skills an agent can bring to the negotiation table may save you
thousands of dollars when purchasing your next home.
SERVICES PROVIDED FOR ACQUISITION OF
- Attend meetings to establish
the extent of the services required and to be provided and prepare authority
- Obtain full brief for either a
freehold acquisition or leasehold acquisition.
- Consult with and determine
- Locate potential properties on
and off the market.
- Evaluate potential property
use consulting with local government authorities as needed.
- Provide recommendations on
- Negotiate property purchase
(or lease as the case may be) on the best possible terms.
- Attend and bid at auction on
- Obtain marketing and legal
- Liaise with Vendor's agent (if
appointed) or Vendor.
- Liaise with and brief client's
solicitor/conveyancer regarding legal documentation.
- Advise client to carry out
appropriate checks on building including structural survey if required, also
land and geo-technical survey.
- Arrange consultants' reports
on building and/or plant.
- Arrange valuations.
- Arrange environmental tests
(or advise clients to arrange) and site report.
- Re-negotiate existing tenancy
agreements or new tenancy agreement and advise regarding ongoing management
of the asset.
- Advise on arranging finance
- Arrange venture partners.
Such other services that are mutually agreed.